Wednesday 5 November 2008

My sins...

I have always love musics. Born in mid 70's, the songs that have been aired by the radio stations in the 80's were the kind of musics that i love to hear. Eversince i got to know usrah in the UK, the musics have change to nasyid and zikir. Eversince i got married, we never have any kind of radio. The songs were aired by the PC.

That was before. Back in Malaysia, i have to forgive myself. Being a part time driver give me time to listen to the radio. Although i can just tune in to radio IKIM or play the cassette, sometime the finger would prefer to press the radio station button. It will usually be sinarFM, as they usually play songs from the 80's.

The one group that i loved so much during my schooldays was Chicago. And this i found from Youtube. Just to share.. it is dedicated to my beloved HUBBY (who else huh?!!)




You know our love was meant to be
The kind of love that lasts forever
And I need you here with me
From tonight until the end of time
You should know, everywhere I go
You're always on my mind, in my heart
In my soul
CHORUS:
You're the meaning in my life
You're the inspiration
You bring felling to my life
You're the inspiration
Wanna have you near me
I wanna have you hear me sayin'
No one needs you more that I need you
And i know, yes I know that it's plain to see
We're so in love when we're together
And i know that I need you here with me
From tonight until the end of time
You should know, everywhere I go
Always on my mind, in my heart in my soul
CHORUS




No comments: