Thursday 27 March 2008

Welcome Home..

It's seems so long since my last posted entry. I just cannot describe the feelings of not being able to connect to my friends out there. You must be wondering, what happen to me eversince.. hehe.. still breathing, Alhamdulilah.

Last week, on the 18th, this darling was sent to the clinic to see the doctor. Something is wrong with it. In order to get it up and running again, the doctor kept it till the 25th. Huhuhu.. just have to bear with losing it for awhile.

A lots of things happened without being able to be written and shared with all of you out there. The day i went to the polling station to exercise my right as a citizen. That weekend was the starting of a week long school holidays. Alhamdulilah, we manage to spend the next weekend at Bukit Merah Laketown Resort, Perak. It was a nice place to take the children if money was not an issue.. A few more days in Kuala Lumpur although the others were back to school already.

Then back to KB. Life went on as usual.. To Pantai Sabak on friday was another treat for the kids. They obviously loves it though i honestly prefer somewhere without the sand... I hope to post a few photos as well but will only do that later. I have a few things that i would like to share but i was not in the mood of typing at the moment. U will have to wait again.. :)

No comments: